Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Upcoming Wonder Woman Products

Toy Fair 2010 took place this weekend from Feb 14-17th.  A lot of DC Direct news came out of the fair. A hand full of them were Wonder Woman. Lucky for me!  I thought that I would highlight them!
DC is celebrating its 75th Anniversary this year and to celebrate they are releasing busts that show the Trinity as they were in live action.  Christopher Reeve as Superman, Michael Keaton as Batman, and the lovely, amazing Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman.  I will be getting this piece in fall 2010.
In September they are going to be releasing this amazing set. It is meant to represent the past and current look of Wonder Woman. I love how they look together, and how shiny they will be.
Actual pictures of the Blackest Night Wonder Woman figures that I will be getting in April and in the Fall of this year. I love, love these two pieces. I love how she looks, both pretty faces, her body is placed strong yet graceful. I am excited to add all of them to my growing collection. You can never have enough Wonder Woman stuff! NEVER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment