Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Birthday

Today is my 34th birthday! It doesn't feel like I should be that old, but I guess that is a good thing!  On Sunday January 24th I celebrated it with my in-laws. 

JD's sister Karri made me an amazing Gluten-Free cake. It looked so amazing that I was afraid to actually cut into it. It was really good, and I am very grateful with how much thought and energy she put into it!

 good looking cake I would say.

My mother-in-law Patti also made me a Wonder Woman pillow case using her Cricut. It was a total surprise and I really love it!  She really hit the mark with the font she used and I immediately went home and placed it on my special huggy pillow!



I also love the Wonder Woman shirt that got me as well.  I now have four Wonder Woman shirts! Do you think that is enough? I think not.




When I got home from work today, JD had surprised me with the complete Trinity Collection graphic novels from DC. He is very sweet for surprising me and making sure that I got a Wonder Woman gift on my actual birthday! I love it and am very thankful for my family and friends. It has been a great birthday!






No comments:

Post a Comment